As a UAE firm, with over 23 yeas experience in helping clients navigate the legal landscape, we are well versed in assisting foreign investors establishing their presence and business in the UAE – both onshore and free zones.
We have significant expertise working with investors in joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in the Gulf. We have supported companies through Board, corporate governance and legal matters as Corporate Secretary, and are well versed in conducting legal due diligence for foreign investors looking to acquire companies in the UAE.
We take pride in enabling our client’s growth in this region. We provide support to high net worth individuals and Asian investors in legal, contracts, investment and corporate establishment matters.
Our expertise includes facilitating the UAE establishment and incorporation process for US and European large corporations, mid-sized businesses and investors across multiple UAE jurisdictions: onshore, free zone, financial centers.
As trusted legal adviser, our goal is to minimize risk for our clients from a business, strategic, commercial and regulatory perspective.
Our expertise in assisting foreign investment in the UAE
We represented a renowned international leader in railway construction on its counterclaim for compensation arising from delivery of non-complaint parts for use in the Dubai Metro Project.
- We acted for a leading provider of construction materials in UAE, and provided legal consultation and support for corporate restructuring.
- We represented a leading MENA oil and gas player, and supported the acquisition of a 150 million-dirham leading lubricants company based in the UAE.
We supported a global food company in making $50M worth of acquisitions in the UAE.
- We acted for a UAE government technology solutions company, and led contract negotiations as part of M&A support across transactions.
- We structured joint venture agreements for a Saudi Royal family member.
- We conducted legal due diligence on the acquisition of a UAE full-service healthcare provider.
- We prepared share and purchase agreements, MOUs and board resolutions across M&A transactions supported for GCC clients.
- We established the entitlement to claims for unpaid supplies in favor of the largest diversified industrial group in the Middle East, with a global reach and operations spanning 20 countries on four continents.
- We obtained a judgment in favor of a leading GCC region bank, in the UAE Court in order to enforce a foreign judgment issued by a GCC court.
- We advised one of the biggest European airline companies on matters concerning insurance, taxation and other relevant UAE regulations.
- We acted for a GCC high-end luxury retailer, and conducted legal support for its company restructuring.
We work with Gulf High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) on shareholding engagements and provide legal advisory support.